Please ask for a list of documents specific to the profession you are planning to work in the England with our United Kingdom official. If you wish, you can also request an e-mail including the list of documents and visa fees at firstname.lastname@example.org
. UK (Tier) work visas
are obtained through a challenging application process. You can't apply for a Tier 2 visa
without your sponsorship certificate/ reference number. Please call us to benefit from many services such as reference number, appointment, translate for the documents to be submitted.
You can obtain your England Tier 2 visa
by using our facilitated visa processing service Euroasia GVS. The Tier 2 visa
holder is deemed to have assured that he/she will work for his/her sponsor in the work defined in the sponsorship document in the England. You will need to fill out the online visa application form for your England visa application
. The England visa application
form is filled in carefully, completely and in English. After completing the visa application form, appointment date and time are determined. For your Tier 2 visa application, you must be present at the visa application center on the date and time of your appointment for fingerprint and photo.
Tier 2 Visa Residence Permit Duration
England Tier 2 visa holders may be entitled to reside in the England for maximum of 5 years and 14 days, or they may be entitled to reside by adding 1 month to the period specified in the sponsorship certificate. The applicant must comply with the short option. England Tier 2 visa holders may enter the England up to 14 days before the date of commencement of employment as specified in the sponsorship certificate.
How Many Days Takes the England Work Visa Application Finalize?
You can complete your visa application by Euroasia GVS at least 3 months before the working date specified in the sponsorship certificate. The date to start working is the date on the sponsorship document. The England Consulate will finalize your England Tier 2 visa application in 3 weeks of the appointment date. With a Tier 2 England work visa, you can get a 5 year extension if your total residence time exceeds 6 years.
Required Documents for England Work Visa
The required documents to apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa are as follows:
- Sponsorship certificate reference number
- Certificate of English proficiency (IELTS score)
- Personal bank account document (must include a minimum amount of 945 GBP).
- Republic of Turkey Passport with validity of at least 6 months. There must be at least 2 blank visa pages in your passport.
- Previous passports, if any, and visas you have received in the last 4 years
- Criminal record
Advantages of England Work Visa (Tier 2)
- You may work in a second job if there are certain conditions and limited working hours other than those specified in the sponsorship document.
- You can get education as long as it has no negative impact on the work described in the sponsorship document.
- The Tier 2 visa allows the holder to enter and exit the England multiple times.
- You can also get a residence permit for your spouse and children if you guaranteed to cover their living expenses.
- Work visa holders (Tier 2) can't get benefit from England's public funds.
- Tier 2 visa holders may not have more than 10% of the sponsor's shares unless they have an income of more than GBP 159,600 per year.
Tier 2 Visa Application Form
Dear visitor, Our Euroasia GVS representative will provide you with the necessary support to complete the Tier 2 visa application form in accordance with the directives set by the England Consulate. Tier 2 visa application forms must be filled in completely and correctly. When you apply for a Tier 2 visa, the online form must be filled in completely and correctly. We will submit your England visa appointment date for your approval. Tier 2 visa sponsorship certificate consists of job start date, detailed description of job and reference number. You must obtain the reference number of your sponsorship document from your sponsor. The reference number is valid for 3 months from the date of issue. We will process all procedures for your Tier 2 visa on your behalf. Call us for a England work visa application form, other visa procedures, consular fees and service fees.
Things You Need to Know Before You Apply for a England Work Visa
- In addition to the photocopies of all documents, you must keep the originals with you on the day of your appointment.
- Tuberculosis test results may be asked from foreign applicants from Turkey based on their nationalities.
- All submitted documents must be translated into English by a sworn translator.
- The England Consulate may request additional documents depending on your personal circumstances.
- It is mandatory for the applicants from the following branches to submit the forensic document. Education (teachers, educational consultants, school inspectors…); Health (nurses, doctors, health unit managers, pharmacists, dentists, opticians, psychologists, speech and language therapists…); Social Services (sociologists, administrators, supervisors…).
- The Tier 2 visa holder should have annual salary of 30,000 GBP in minimum. In order to prove that you will be able to make a living during your stay in the England, you must have 945 GBP in minimum in your bank account 3 months before your appointment. This amount must be in your bank account for 3 months. If the sponsor is a class A sponsor and the document states that your expenses will be covered, you may not need to keep 945 GBP in your personal bank account for three months. Before applying for a England Tier 2 general work visa, you will need to obtain a sponsorship certificate from a licensed sponsor. The sponsor sponsorship document that will provide you with employment in the England should include how much salary you will receive and the duration of the work. Please note that you will need to submit your biometric data (fingerprint and photo) for England Tier visa applications.
- You may need to prove your English grammar when applying for a Tier 2 visa. In order to apply for a Tier 2 visa, you must have received at least 4.0 points from each part of IELTS.
- You must have an academic title from a English education institution as like as UK NARIC in the UK at bachelor, master or doctoral level.
- You can stay in the England for maximum of 6 years with your Tier 2 general work visa.
- You must have your health insurance before applying for a England Tier 2 visa.
- You must register with the relevant department in 10 days after your entry to the England and obtain your "biometric residence permit".