The "The spouse of the Netherlands citizen" visa category is the type of visa used by a Netherlands citizen or persons who have a residence permit in the Netherlands to visit family members. This visa category includes the spouse, children under 21 years of age and the spouse's children under 21 years of residence permit in the Netherlands. Applicants in this visa category must submit documents proving that they meet the requirements. The list of required documents for the visa category of the spouse of the Netherlands citizen is listed below.
Visa Application Documents for the Visa for the Spouse of a Netherlands Citizen
- Passport: You will need a passport with 2 blank pages which is valid for at least 3 months after the planned return date. The passport you use for Netherlands visa procedures mustn't older than 10 years. If you have an older passport, please renew it before you apply for a Netherlands visa. You should photocopy your current passport and the processed pages of your old passport, if any, and attach it to your application file. If you have old Schengen visas, America, Canada and UK visas, you should also add their photocopies to application file too.
- Schengen Visa Application Form: The Netherlands Schengen visa application form must be completed by the applicant. The application form must be filled in with correct and complete information. If the visa applicant is under 18, both parents must sign the Netherlands Schengen visa application form.
Click here to see the Netherlands Schengen visa application form.
- Biometric Photo: You need a photo with a white background and in 35x45 size. The passport must taken in 6 months. Your face should be clearly visible in your photo.
- Photocopy of the Passport of the Netherlands Citizen: A copy of the pages containing all the identity information of the Netherlands citizen and used visa pages must be submitted.
- Documents that prove the Dutch citizen is Reside in Turkey: Dutch citizen must submitted along with other documents of the document proving that reside in Turkey.
- Proof of closeness with a Dutch citizen: The applicant must declare his / her degree of closeness with a Dutch citizen. (Sample of marriage certificate, fully accurate population registration sample)
- Documents showing Applicant's Financial Situation: The person applying for a Netherlands visa must submit documents showing his / her financial situation for the last months. Documents showing the financial situation; payroll, title deed, license, documents showing that the income of rent, etc. d.
- For foreign applicants: Foreign applicants must show residence cards in along with documents which shows residence permits in Turkey.