Dear visitor, welcome.
Euroasia GVS does not provide long term Italian visa applications. For residence permit, family reunion and work permit applications, please contact the Consulate of the country where you live.
- There will be certain formalities that the employer must fulfill regarding your job in Italy. The first thing you need to do is the application to the nearest governorship (Prefettura) for single box office for immigration (Sportello Unico Immigrazione). It is necessary to act as a result of this application. Once the application is received, the employer must apply to the Italian Ministry of the Interior after completing the paperwork by following the necessary procedures.
- In addition, the employer should also send a copy of the contract with the employee to the same places and complete the paperwork procedure. The Sportello Unico Immigrazione office will review the documents, make the necessary assessments, and then give a permit called “Nulla Osta" if it considers it consistent.
- After entering the country, information should be obtained from the nearest police department (Questura) for the residence permit, the documents must be completed in full and the residence permit application must be made within 8 days. In other words, for all procedures to be concluded, first the employee must obtain a work permit and then request a residence permit. Otherwise, even if you have a work permit in Italy, you can't live legally without a residence permit. (This is a valid procedure for stays longer than 90 days.)
- There will also be differences in the procedures to be followed for individuals who wish to establish their own company (Lavoro Autonomo). After issuing the necessary documents for the companies that will start operations in Italy, they must apply to the nearest Italian representative. In addition to the required documents for the company, all formalities required for the visa must be fulfilled. If all procedures are considered to be correct and valid, you may have a work visa called Lavoro Automonoé. Within 8 days after leaving the country and setting foot in Italy, the necessary documents should be taken to the police headquarters in Italy, and then the same procedures should be applied for the session.
- For Italy, a work visa is a form of residence permit. As long as your work takes a long time, you will need to renew your Italian residence permit and Italian work permit application. You must apply before your residence permit expires. This will result in a much shorter time. If you are granted legal residence in Italy for a minimum of 8 years, you can even apply for citizenship.
- In addition to all these formalities, your profession, education degree and the need for employment in the country will be important for you to work in Italy. You can work in a job in Turkey but if that job hasn't accepted in Italy, the validity of the profession in Italy will be even if it is rarely situation. Also your documents will vary according to your vocational status. Documents and procedures for a self employed persons working in a corporate company won't be the same. Those who intend to establish their own company will also review their documents and complete their files accordingly.
- After having a work permit in the country, as a result of the application procedures in Italy, a residence permit is also obtained, which enables married employees to take their spouses with them. For this, all family members must apply separately. Depending on your profession, your partner may also be allowed to work in the country.
- In addition to all these professional criteria, there will be other issues for your family and you to the country to consider. In general, except for some professional groups, your Italian language proficiency will be tested and you will be subjected to certain tests if you are able to meet the country's economic and political standards. During your application, your economic standards will be given special attention. The fact that you have received any social assistance from the country in the last three years can make your application more difficult. Therefore, you need to prove that you can support your family and yourself economically without the help of the country.
- If you pass all the stages successfully, you can have certain rights in your country and adapt your life to Italy by having a residence permit and work permit.