General Consulate of Hungary in Istanbul, operates developing practices between the two countries social, cultural, economic cooperation, and to serve the citizens of Turkey or Hungary citizens in Turkey and serves as visa services to third country nationals.
General Consulate of Hungary in Istanbul
The Consulate General's duties include Istanbul, Afyon, Aydin, Balikesir, Bilecik, Bursa, Canakkale, Denizli, Edirne, Izmir, Kirklareli, Kocaeli, Kutahya, Manisa, Mugla, Sakarya, Tekirdag, Usak and Yalova.
Contact Information of General Consulate of Hungary in Istanbul
- Director: Balázs HENDRICH / Consul General
- Address: Gursel Neighborhood, Yanki Street, Number: 27 Polat Office, B Apartment Block, Kagithane /Istanbul
- Phone: +90 212 317 92 14-15 (2 Lines)
- Fax: +90 212 317 92 18
- E-Mail: email@example.com
The Consulate General of Hungary in Istanbul is open in every weekdays between 08.00-16.30.
Visa Application from the General Consulate of Hungary in Istanbul
The General Consulate of Hungary accepts applications through an appointment system. With the documents prepared according to your travel reason, you can make an electronic appointment and make your Hungary Visa Application.
Visa Application Form of General Consulate of Hungary
One of the most important documents of your visa application is Hungary Visa Application Form. It is extremely important that you complete and accurately complete the form, including the duration, reason, accommodation and details of your trip. Click here to view Hungary Visa Application Form.
Consulating Services of General Consulate of Hungary in Istanbul
The General Consulate of Hungary in Istanbul provides a large number of consular services to assist Hungary citizens in temporary or permanent substitution. Here are some of these services.
- Identity and Passport Renewal Procedures
- Emergency Support
- Notary Services (Signature Declaration, Contract Approval, Photocopy as Original)
- Birth, Death, Certificate of Life Request
- Marriage and Divorce Procedures
- Provision of Criminal Records
Public Holidays of General Consulate of Hungary in Istanbul
General Consulate of Hungary won't serve in the official holidays of the Hungary and Turkey. You can find these dates below. We recommend that you review these dates when planning your travel or other consular services.
- January 1, New Year
- March 15, National Day of Hungary
- March 16, National Day of Hungary
- March 30, Holy Friday
- April 2, Easter
- April 23, National Sovereignty and Children's Day
- April 30, Rest Day
- May 1, Labor and Solidarity Day
- May 19, Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day
- May 21, Pentecost
- June 14, Ramadan Feast Eve
- June 15, Feast of Ramadan
- June 16, Feast of Ramadan
- June 17, Feast of Ramadan
- July 15, Martyrs and Democracy Day
- August 20, Feast of Saint Istvan
- August 21, Feast of Sacrifice
- August 22, Feast of Sacrifice
- August 23, Feast of Sacrifice
- August 24, Feast of Sacrifice
- August 30, Victory Day
- October 22, 1956 Revolution / Rest Day
- October 23, 1956 Revolution / Rest Day
- October 29, Republic Day
- November 1, Saints Day
- November 2, Rest Day
- December 24, Christmas Holiday
- December 25, Christmas Holiday
- December 26, Christmas Holiday
- December 31, New Year