Another way to obtain a residence permit in Bulgaria is to open a representative office in this country. Persons who are appointed as managers are granted the right to obtain a residence permit to stay in Bulgaria for a long period of time. Representatives of the Bulgarian Commercial Organization must apply for a residence permit (D visa) in Bulgaria before they can obtain a residence permit. In the following section, you can find detailed information about which documents the representative visa applicants should prepare and the procedures to follow. You can call the Euroasia Global Visa Services Bulgaria department officials for a current list of documents, and explain your personal situation and get live support.
List of Required Documents for Visa Application in Bulgaria
- 2 biometric photographs: It should be current and the background should be white.
- Passport: Passport with at least 2 years of validity and at least two blank visa pages.
- Visa Follow up Form: Fill in and sign by the applicant.
- Fully Inclusive Population Registration Example: Must show the family ties and should be stamped and wet signed.
- Criminal Record: Must be Apostilled. And it should be certified by the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry.
- Trade Record
- Chamber of Commerce Registration Certificate: (Certificate)
- Bank Statement: A bank statement with a balance of at least EUR 3,000 opened at the Bank of Bulgaria.
- Tax Number: The tax number obtained from the Bulgarian Tax Office (Bulstat).
- Lease Contract: Notarized document of the address to be resided in Bulgaria.
- Commitment: Notarized undertaking from the landlord (declaring that the applicant will stay in his / her own home)
Additional Services: Persons who will apply for a Bulgarian D Visa through opening a representative office in Bulgaria are required to take "Green Insurance" if you intend to go to Bulgaria in their own vehicle or company cars. In addition, it is compulsory to have "Travel Health Insurance" for the number of days it will stay in this country. You can get your travel health insurance and green insurance from our visa service in a short time. For Sigorta Green Insurance, please send a copy of your vehicle's license to our office. In addition, you may also contact our authorities in the translation and notarization procedures that may be required during the opening of commercial representative offices.
D Type Visa Application Steps for Opening a Representative Office in Bulgaria
- Send your documents to our office: The person who has opened or appointed as a representative in Bulgaria, first, must prepare his / her documents in full and in accordance with the instructions of the Bulgarian Consulate. D visa application is a long and tedious process. If you want to get support during this process, you can get information by explaining your personal situation after connecting to our call center. You can send the documents you have prepared after you have learned the list of 2020 and current documents according to your personal situation to our office by cargo. Depending on your residence, there may be differences in the lists of documents requested by the consulates. It is therefore important that you receive support to avoid rejecting your application because for to minor errors.
- Our official will inform you by phone: As soon as your documents arrive at our office, our officials will examine your documents meticulously and check if you have any missing documents. If you have old, incorrect and incomplete documents, our representative will call you as soon as possible and ask you to make corrections.
- We help you to determine your application date: D Visa applications can be made to the Bulgarian Consulates and Embassies in personally. Therefore, you should go to the appointment. However, it may take a long time to get an appointment from the consulate and the embassy. Our officials make the final checks of your documents for you and arrange your appointment at an appropriate day and time.
- Submit your documents: When the date of appointment, you must submit your documents to the consulate within the jurisdiction of the province where you live. Visa officials have the authority to ask you for additional documents or to meet in person if they seem it necessary.
Attention! : Dear visitors, Bulgarian diplomatic authoritatively have regional divisions in visa procedures. You can complete your application through the consulate of the province where you live, and you can learn from the call center authorities about the consular information of the province where you live.
How Many Days Does A D type Visa Take?
As with all D visa applications, the decision-making authority for D Visa applications through opening a commercial representative office is the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Applications are concluded within 45-60 days at the earliest. However, this period may be extended due to public holidays or intensities of the Consulate and Embassy. Although the documents are fully prepared and submitted, visa applications may result in rejection. If your visa application will results in negative, you have the right to appeal to the Bulgarian courts within the legal period.
What is the next step after the D visa application will accept?
The second stage starts for the representative or the manager who receives the D Visa application with a positive result. The person goes to Bulgaria with Visa D first. As soon as he / she enters the country, he / she should go to the Foreigners Department of the Police Headquarters to which he / she will reside and apply for ‘Residence Permit‘. In a short time, the person's ‘Residence Permit’ and ‘Session Card’ are issued. With this card, company representatives who have obtained a residence permit can travel to certain neighboring countries without a visa.
- Due to the opening of a commercial representative office, D Visa applications must be fully prepared for the official authorities.
- The originals of the application documents must be submitted.
- In the visa application process Bulgaria D type visa, the documents must be provided within the last 3 months before the application.
- As a company representative, there is no requirement to apply for a residence permit in Bulgaria. It is sufficient to specify the names as representatives in the company's decision.
- With the opening of a representative office in Bulgaria, first-degree family members (spouses and children) of the applicant can obtain a residence permit in Bulgaria as part of the Family Reunification.
- Persons who have obtained a residence permit from Bulgaria through commercial representation dont have the right to operate in the country. Representatives may only conduct market research, sign contracts or represent the company in Bulgaria.
- Those who obtain a Bulgarian D Visa through the opening of the Representative Office are not obliged to employ 10 persons in the representative office.
- On average 15 days after the application for a D Visa for Bulgaria through the Representation, the Bulgarian security officers will check the address of the residence. If they receive any information from the landlord or your neighborhood that you are t living there, your application for a Residence Permit Visa may be negative.