Citizens of Bulgaria may also issue and renew red passports by electronic appointment by the Internet. An appointment can be made at the e-passport application section of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry website. E-passport application can be make at "ebds.perfectbg.com".
We have compiled the following e-passport appointment stages for you after entering ebds.perfectbg.com website. You can easily book your passport by taking the following information.
1. Click on the second section on the top left of the homepage of the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website (ebds.perfectbg.com) to access the electronic petition form (Elektronno Zayavlenie).
2. The application form should include the personal information of the applicant. The list of required documents for this is as follows:
3. Fill in the form using the information in the documents. Then click the green button at the bottom.
4. After this process, a password called UIN code appears in the picture part of the form. This password must be saved for case it may forgotten or lost. The form should also be printed.
5. When the form is completed and saved, click the third option Online Registration on the top main menu. Subsequent operations are performed as follows.
6. After the second stage is approved, a link is sent to the applicant's e-mail address with in a short time.
7. The link is copied and opened on a blank page. The bank account and fee table on the page should printed out.
8. These two outputs shall be placed among the other documents to be taken to the Consulate on the date of appointment.
Citizens of Bulgaria may get red passports, red passport renewals and make red passport extensions from Ankara Embassy in Bulgaria also Consulate General of Bulgaria in Istanbul and Consulate of Edirne in Bulgarian Consulate of Bulgaria in Bursa. An e-passport appointment is required beforehand.
If you send us your documents by cargo, we make your passport appointment within 2 business days and then, we send your form by email. Passport renewal and passport extension applications are made in personal. Our office representative can only advise you during the process of preparing your documents and making an appointment. Your appointments are made online and can only be made on the day and time given by the Consulate or Embassy. Therefore, the application form is filled out according to this appointment date. You can find the steps to get an online passport appointment in detail above.
You need to scan all the documents required for your passport and Zayavlenie Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
Officials at the Consulate and Embassy of Bulgaria will review your documents. If there is no missing document, they will call you and tell you the date and time you need to come for your application.
If there are any deficiencies and errors in your red passport renewal documents submitted to the Consulate and Embassy of Bulgaria, visa authorities will call the applicant within 7 working days and ask for the necessary arrangements to be made. The errors should be corrected by the applicant within a certain period of time from the date of notification.
After making an appointment for a Bulgarian red passport, you will need to print out the Zayavlenie form and take your 4 biometric photos and go to the Consulate or Embassy on the day and time you are notified. If you have name on the list, you will be interviewed that day.
Passports can be issued within 3 months from the date of application. This period may sometimes extend because of to the intensity and public holidays of the Consulate and the Embassy. After issuing the Bulgarian passport, it can be taken in person or by the person you represent in the Bulgarian diplomatic missions.
To make an appointment with the Bulgarian Consulate, you can call:
Uzman danışmanlarımız sizlere en iyi hizmeti ve cevabı verecektir.