Parents whose children are citizens of Bulgaria can apply for a residence permit in Bulgaria. But they should firstly apply to the Bulgarian Consulate in Turkey. Parents who prove that their children are citizens of Bulgaria with the ‘Birth Certificate" from this country can apply for a D visa by applying to the Bulgarian Consulates in Istanbul, Edirne, Bursa or the Embassy of Bulgaria in Ankara.
On our website you can find detailed information about the list of documents and residence permit procedures for applications of the parents of Bulgarian citizens. You can contact Euroasia GVS for advice on visa procedures.
Additional Services: Bulgaria D Visa application for the mother or father of 30 thousand Euro guaranteed Travel Health Insurance is mandatory. Those who want to go to Bulgaria with their own vehicle should have "Green Insurance". Upon request, you can obtain these two documents from our office in a short time. In addition, during the application process you will need Bulgarian translation or notarization, you can talk to our authorities.
1) Obtain a Child Birth Certificate from Bulgaria: If the child's mother or father is going to apply for a visa, the most important document to be submitted to the consulate is the ‘Birth Certificate". This document can be issued from Bulgaria. Parents should go to Bulgaria before the application to obtain this document. In addition, an account must be opened at a Bulgarian bank on behalf of the applicant's mother or father. We issue your birth certificate together with your request. You can call our call centers for detailed information.
2) Submit your documents to our office: After taking this documents that mother or father takes from bulgaria, the documents should be prepare for application. It is important that the documents are prepared correctly and completely. If you are confused by the documents and the long procedure, we advise you to seek advice in order to avoid a bad surprise during the application. After meeting with our consultants and getting information about the current list of documents, you can send your documents to our office by cargo.
3) Our officials will inform you: When your documents arrive at our office, they are checked by our officials. If there are any missing, incorrect and old dates among your documents, our official informs you by calling or sending an e-mail. You can complete your defective documents with our help as soon as possible and avoid unnecessary time losses for your application.
4) We help you to set the dates for your application: After your documents are fully prepared, it will be time to make an appointment with the Bulgarian Consulate where you will apply for a D visa. You can get support for the appointment day and time from our authorities. After preparing your documents, our officials will contact you and help you to submit your application to the relevant consulate on the appropriate day and time.
5) Submit your documents: You must submit your documents to the Bulgarian Consulate or the Embassy of Bulgaria on the day of your appointment. You must complete your application from the Consulate of your province. You can talk to our authorities to find out which consulate you should apply for. There is some consulates in Turkey located in Istanbul, Ankara, Edirne and Bursa. Consular officials may call you for a face to face interview or request additional documents if they seem it necessary.
Only Bulgarian Consulates have the authority to decide D visa applications for parents of Bulgarian citizens. If there is no setback, your visa application will be finalized within 45-60 days. However, this period may be extended depending on the official holidays and intensity of the representative offices. After your visa is issued, you can go to the consulates in person and get your passport. When Bulgarian D visa application is finalize, mother or father should return to Bulgaria again apply to Foreigners Department for Residence Permit. During the evaluation phase, officials can come to the address to be resided in Bulgaria and check the host and neighbors for learn is information correct. If it is found out that the mother or father does not live at this address, applications for a residence permit will be negative. The mother / father receiving the residence card can now enter and exit the country without a visa.
Uzman danışmanlarımız sizlere en iyi hizmeti ve cevabı verecektir.