Bulgarian immigrants who migrated to Turkey between 1968-1978 Citizenship Act dates are excluded from citizenship in accordance with the relevant articles of. Therefore, especially when the 1978 immigrants want to apply for citizenship again, the procedures are usually carried out according to the ‘long procedure’.
In other words, these people must apply for a visa and obtain a 5-year residence permit from Bulgaria. After 3 years of waiting, they can apply for citizenship. After waiting for the evaluation process for 2 years, they get permanent residence permit and apply for citizenship. In the following, you will find information about the procedures related to the D Visa application of 1978 immigrants. You can call our authorities for the current list of documents and detailed information required for the D Visa application of the 1978 immigrants and you can get information by explaining your personal situation.
Attention! : Our Bulgarian department officials provide all kinds of support in your document procurement process. Documents required for long-term visa applications are more tedious than short-term visa applications. You can get detailed information by calling our call center or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Services: 1978 Immigrants have a mandatory document to submit for Bulgaria D visa applications: Travel Health Insurance with a 30,000 Euro guarantee in all European countries. You can have this document in our office upon your request. In addition, if the applicant wishes to travel to Bulgaria by car, he / she must get ‘Green Insurance’. Yeşil Sigorta is issued by our office within 1 day. Simply send your vehicle license. In case you give power of attorney to our authority, you can have citizenship inquiry, notarization, translation process done from our office.
1) Bulgarian Citizenship Inquiry: 1978 migrants must first apply to the Bulgarian Ministry of Justice to inquire whether they have been deprived of citizenship. If he / she receives the answer ‘he/she is a citizen of Bulgaria" as a result of this questioning, he/she can start his /hers procedures immediately. If he/she receives a reply saying ’ not a citizen of Bulgaria ‘, he/she must obtain a residence permit and carry out his/hers citizenship.
2) Taking the Birth Certificate and Accreditation Document : The names and birth dates of Bulgarian immigrants in Turkey and Bulgaria can be written differently. D Visa applicants must first apply to the Population Department and obtain the Name Equivalence certificate. Then the court of First Instance should correct the date of birth by filing a lawsuit
3) Send your documents to our office: After preparing your documents for visa procedures, you can send them to our nearest office by cargo. The decision making authority for your visa application is only the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Our office only advises you during the preparation of the documents and the appointment process. It may take a long time to make an appointment with Bulgarian representatives. If you contact our authority for this, they can talk to you and arrange your appointment at the appropriate day and time.
In addition, the Bulgarian Embassy in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian Consulates make regional distinctions in D Visa procedures. In other words, those who live in Istanbul, Kocaeli, Sakarya and Çanakkale can apply for the D Visa application to the Consulate General of Bulgaria in Istanbul. Those who live in Edirne, Tekirdağ and Kırklareli can apply for the visa in the Consulate of Bulgaria in Edirne. Those who lives in İzmir, Balıkesir, Muğla, Denizli, Bilecik, Yalova and Bursa can apply to General Consulate in Bursa. Those who live in Ankara and other provinces can apply to General Bulgaria Consulate in Ankara. You can learn from our representative which representative you can apply for according to your city. As Euroasia GVS, we have offices in Edirne, Bursa, Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya and Gaziantep. After preparing your documents, you can send them to our nearest office.
Our officials will check your documents and make an appointment with the Bulgarian Consulate or Embassy within the jurisdiction of the city where you live.
4) Our authority will inform you: As soon as your documents arrive to our authority, they will be checked with great care. Our representative will inform you by telephone or e-mail in case of missing and incorrect documents. He/ she will ask you to complete the missing documents as soon as possible.
5) We set your application date: 1978 Immigrants must apply for a visa in personal to the Bulgarian Consulates or the Embassy. However, it may take some time to get an appointment from these two agencies.
When you prepare your documents and send them to our office, our authorized person makes the final checks and makes it easy for you to submit your application by contacting you as soon as possible. You can apply to the Bulgarian Consulate or Embassy on the day of the appointment with your documents. Visa authorities may wish to call you for an interview if they see it necessary.
Visa applications for immigrants is according to the individual situation. Requesting additional documents during the application process, official holidays or intensities of the Consulate or Embassy of Bulgaria may extend the visa application period.
For example; the applicant's application to the Bulgarian Ministry of Justice for questioning the citizenship status will result in approximately 8-10 months. It takes an average of 1-2 months to get a ‘Birth Certificate‘. However, if the date of birth isn't the same in both countries, it must be corrected by applying to the Civil Court of First Instance. This may result in 6-12 months.
It takes about 2 months to get a Name Equivalence Certificate, Immigration Paper and Declaration of Nationality.
After taking D visa, the applicant go to the application country. He will go to the Foreigners Department of the Police Department of the city where he lives and will receive a ‘Residence Permit for 5 years. At the end of 5 years, they can apply for citizenship after obtaining a permanent residence permit.
As Euroasia GVS, we are with you for your residence permit applications in Bulgaria. You can contact us at our call center or ask your questions via e-mail to email@example.com.
Uzman danışmanlarımız sizlere en iyi hizmeti ve cevabı verecektir.